A A A

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

No permission to create posts
sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
New Forum Announcement - February 11, 2011
February 20, 2011
3:39 pm
Chuck Slusarczyk Jr.

Head-Honcho
Forum Posts: 1425
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

"Lord Almighty, look at the avatar this setup gave to me. I look like the Playboy Bunny from the planet Spud! "

LOL! Between you and the crazy tomato, I don't know which comment I like better! I used the gravatar link Mark provided to get mine going. It was quick and easy.

Glad you made it in!! 🙂

February 20, 2011
8:19 pm
707guy
Members
Forum Posts: 530

Other than the initial password issue I haven't had any issues with anything. I like the new format - cleaner than before. Like anything else it takes a little getting used to but it's all good as far as I'm concerned!

February 21, 2011
4:29 am
nconrad

Samurai Geek
Members
Forum Posts: 249

I think I'll leave my avatar that I inherited. It looks ok. I'm curious about the number of posts and level of geek-ness that was on the forums before. Do we still have that on here? I liked all the statistical analysis stuff that was on there and I've not found it on here yet. It's no big deal if we don't have it, so no worries.

EDIT: Ok, just ignore what I wrote. The link that says "Forum Statistic" took care of that issue! Silly me...

February 21, 2011
7:43 am
djr107

Wanderer Geek
Members
Forum Posts: 46

In the confusion of the switch to this forum setup I now have two different login names and passwords! Call me DJReed or DJR107. Can I file criminal charges on myself for identity theft? Dr Boeing and his evil, sinister European personality, Mr Airbus? I can argue with myself in the forums! Cast two votes (which can be bought) in an aviation poll!

March 2, 2011
1:27 am
Chuck Slusarczyk Jr.

Head-Honcho
Forum Posts: 1425

Ha ha! Good one Dr. Demento...I mean, DJReed or whatever it is you are going by these days! It would be interesting if you could file charges against yourself, but which one of you would go to jail?

No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 679

Currently Online:
16 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

707guy: 530

yakc130: 351

masseybrown: 318

Corey Betke: 255

nconrad: 249

michi: 205

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 211

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 15

Topics: 1657

Newest Members:

bertita, perla67, Barbarahat

Administrators: Mark Plumley: 430, Chuck Slusarczyk Jr.: 1425, Cole Goldberg: 271

New Forum Announcement - February 11, 2011 | Page 4 | Site News and Updates | Forum